HR Assistant Job Description
This HR Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of HR Assistant:
- Assist with daily HR operations and duties
- Provide administrative and clerical support to HR Executives
- Compile and update employee records in a hard form as well as in digital databases
We are hiring a qualified HR Assistant for handling various HR-related administrative tasks for ensuring that we attract, hire, train and maintain talented candidates.
What does an HR Assistant do?
An HR Assistant supports the daily HR activities of a company and assists in coordinating its HR policies, documents and operations by acting as a liaison between candidates and Hiring Managers. An HR Assistant also ensures quick resolution of queries/issues by supporting the communication processes.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a professional degree in HR along with a sound knowledge of all HR processes. You must also have the ability to work efficiently and autonomously for assisting in various HR duties (e.g. contacting candidates, posting job advertisements and coordinating interviews etc.).
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Assisting with daily HR operations and duties
- Providing administrative and clerical support to HR Executives
- Compiling and updating employee records in a hard form as well as in digital databases
- Assisting the Recruiters in sourcing candidates and updating our database
- Conducting initial orientation for new hires
- Coordinating communication with applicants and also scheduling interviews
- Properly handling grievances and complaints
- Assisting in payroll operations by providing data about employees (e.g. absences, leaves, bonuses etc.)
- Dealing with employees’ requests about HR issues and regulations
- Coordinating HR projects (e.g. meetings, surveys, training etc.)
- Processing documentation and preparing reports on personnel activities (e.g. recruitment, training, performance evaluations, grievances etc.)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Assistant
- Working experience with HRMS and HRIS
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with resume databases and ATS
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor laws and regulations
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills