Field Service Representative Job Description
This Field Service Representative job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Field Service Representative:
- Undertake various customer support duties in all external facilities
- Execute on-site installation, inspection, repair and maintenance activities
- Perform troubleshooting operations for resolving issues as soon as they arise
We are hiring a Field Service Representative for joining our team.
What does a Field Service Representative do?
A Field Service Representative undertakes various support tasks for ensuring customer satisfaction while working with minimal direction. The ultimate goal is maximizing customer engagement and promoting the growth of a company by providing quality services in a timely manner.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Undertaking various customer support duties in all external facilities
- Executing on-site installation, inspection, repair and maintenance activities
- Performing troubleshooting operations for resolving issues as soon as they arise
- Ensuring that all on-site work follows company’s agenda as well as legal regulations
- Producing analytical reports related to service works on a regular basis
- Operating vehicles in a safe manner and also employ field automation system
- Teaming up with workers and colleagues for the purpose of ensuring smooth operations
- Discerning customer needs by offering advice as well as recommendations
- Formulating trustful relationships with customers by providing quality services
- At least a High school degree, or relevant qualification (e.g. technical certification)
- Prior experience as a Field Service Representative
- Ability to use technical equipment
- Ability to acclimate to untimely shifts and modified schedules
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment