Office Coordinator Job Description
This Office Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Office Coordinator:
- Maintain records and files with efficient filing systems
- Assist other teams by undertaking various administrative processes (e.g. redirecting calls, scheduling meetings, disseminating correspondence etc.)
- Monitor office expenses and handle office contracts (e.g. rent, services etc.)
We are hiring an Office Coordinator for taking the lead in our office operations and ensuring our office operations add value to our organization.
What does an Office Coordinator do?
An Office Coordinator undertakes daily clerical and office tasks. The ultimate goal of an Office Coordinator is to ensure all office processes run smoothly so as to effectively support other business activities.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be a competent and organized professional with exceptional communication skills needed for dealing with various teams. In addition to that, you must be able to execute all administrative activities with speed and accuracy.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Maintaining records and files with efficient filing systems
- Assisting other teams by undertaking various administrative processes (e.g. redirecting calls, scheduling meetings, disseminating correspondence etc.)
- Monitoring office expenses and handling office contracts (e.g. rent, services etc.)
- Building long-term vendor relationships
- Monitoring office inventory and placing orders as needed
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Performing basic bookkeeping procedures and updating accounting systems
- Greeting and assisting visitors upon their arrival at the office
- Following office workflow procedures for ensuring maximum efficiency
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Office Coordinator; experience in customer service is a plus
- Experience with accounting software and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and office management procedures and systems
- Experience with office equipment such as optical scanners, printers etc.
- Reliability and professionalism with a patient attitude
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills