Market Research Analyst Interview Questions
This questionnaire for Market Research Analyst presents a comprehensive guide of what to ask candidates when interviewing them, in order to find a right fit for the position. You can also tailor these research and marketing analytics interview questions according to your requirements.
Operational and Situational questions
- What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative market research?
- Tell me about your experience with statistics and how it is related to this position.
- Share a typical process for forecasting the sales of a new product.
- Name one product that according to you is marketed well. What type of methodologies leads to that result?
- Name one product that is not marketed well, according to you. How would you improve their strategy?
- What is the first thing you do when looking at a new dataset?
- Have you ever convinced the management not to release a product because results of your research were not in their favor? What was the conclusion?
- Name the most effective data collection methods? What makes them so effective?
- What is required to build a market in a new city? How do you decide the best possible fit?
- What techniques would you use to analyze our clients and competitors?
- Do you know about our current marketing strategy? Do you have any suggestions?